"Bubba" sightings in the international press and selected blogs.

Friday, December 05, 2003

HoustonChronicle.com - Woman gets 10-year term for fast-food assault

"Jenkins said she called police, who told her to get Nolan's license plate number. When she stepped into the drive-through lane, she said, Nolan accelerated her sedan, knocking Jenkins onto the hood before she fell beneath the car and was dragged.

'I gave her everything she asked for,' a tearful Jenkins told jurors Thursday. 'I put mayo on her burger. I took off the onions and mustard. What did I do to deserve this?'

The 43-year-old manager, who suffered a broken pelvis and serious internal injuries, said she now has chronic digestive problems and has been 'unable to fulfill my wifely duties.'
"

You gotta watch out for road-rage everywhere, even in the drive-through lane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home