"Bubba" sightings in the international press and selected blogs.

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Dean Offers No Apology for Rebel Flag Remark:

"Mr. Edwards, a trial lawyer by profession, jumped in. 'The last thing we need in the South is somebody like you coming down and telling us what to do,' he said.

'I grew up in the South,' Mr. Edwards said, adding that 'the people that I grew up with, the vast majority of them, they don't drive around with Confederate flags on pickup trucks.'
"

Bubba Edwards probably grew up with the Cadillac/Mercedes/BMW country-club Bubbas instead of the rednecks.

I, on the other hand, grew up in Texas where most of the pickup trucks definitely have confederate flags on them. I didn't grow up with Mr. Edwards.

I'm feeling pretty Dean these days, seeing how the rest of the Democratic candidates are really a bunch of dolts, Clarke included.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home