"Bubba" sightings in the international press and selected blogs.

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Forbes.com: TEXT-Bush NBC interview on Iraq, economy

"I'm a war president. I make decisions here in the Oval
Office in foreign policy matters with war on my mind. Again, I
wish it wasn't true, but it is true. And the American people
need to know they got a president who sees the world the way it
is. And I see dangers that exist, and it's important for us to
deal with them.
"

That's right, Bubba! Since you chose to go to war, an elected, pre-emptive, divisive war, you are now a war president!

But amazing to see how the "dangers" that were underlined by the outgoing Clinton administration were so deftly ignored, just because at the time you didn't see them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home