"Bubba" sightings in the international press and selected blogs.

Sunday, December 28, 2003

French Defend Their Approach to Terror Threats (washingtonpost.com)
"Noting History of Attacks and Defensive Measures, Experts Dismiss U.S. Suggestions Security Is Lax "

Once again the Bubba Post. Instead of an article about another US intelligence failure, we get an article about French "defensiveness" as if security measures in France had been denigrated.

I don't know if there were US intimations about airport security in France. But I can say that my experience with airports in France is that the security is very high and much higher than in the states. For the past few years I've regularly had my luggage searched in France but never at IAH (Bush International they're calling it these days).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home