"Bubba" sightings in the international press and selected blogs.

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

FOXNews.com - The O'Reilly Factor - An NPR Ambush Interview:

"O'REILLY: I am. I mean, I'm evaluating this interview very closely. Obviously you are. Now we've spent now, all right, 50 minutes of me being -- defending defamation against me in every possible way, while you gave Al Franken a complete pass on his defamatory book. And if you think that's fair, Terry, then you need to get in another business. I'll tell you that right now. And I'll tell your listeners, if you have the courage to put this on the air, this is basically an unfair interview designed to try to trap me into saying something that Harpers magazine can use. And you know it. And you should be ashamed of yourself. And that is the end of this interview. "

Imagine that! Bill O'Reilly complains bitterly about getting an "unfair interview" by the remarkably soft-voiced Terry Gross on Fresh Air! He tirades and then walks off the air. Can't take the heat, Bubba Billy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home